ScopeBox 4.0.8 adds some new adjustments and resolves a handful of issues. It is recommended for all users.
Users can update via in app auto update, or by downloading a copy from our trial page.
ScopeBox 4.0.8 changes:
- Adds custom color setting for Timecode palette text (Thanks Jim, Marc, Evan!)
- Fixes possible hang when switching RGB parade layouts
- Changes shading of RGB parade overlay traces to remove blue cast (Thanks Jan, Kevin!)
- Adds vertical HML palette layout
- Adds tooltip to see full path info in sidebar
- Fixes color channel ordering bug in some loaded stills when used as scope overlays
- Fixes perpetual license update checks (Thanks John!)