ScopeBox 3.4.1 resolves minor issues and enhances the appearance of ScopeBox when running on Mac OS X Yosemite. If you haven’t tried ScopeBox yet, download the free trial today.
- Corrects issue with display of mV scale on waveform
- QuickTime movies now update scopes even when paused
- Better handling of Quartz Composer Plugins with 4:3 sources
- Better default values for ScopeLink during initial install
- Updated interface for Yosemite
- Improved stability when running many simultaneous records
- Miscellaneous fixes
This update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X 10.7 and later. As of ScopeBox 3.4.1, we will no longer be supporting Mac OS X 10.6 with new releases. However, if you’re running Mac OS X 10.6, you may continue to run 3.4.0 and we will continue to provide technical support for that release.
We’ve just released EditReady 1.1.2. EditReady 1.1.2 contains a number of fixes and enhancements and is recommended for all users. If you’re not already a user, download the free trial today.
- Updated interface for more Yosemite-like look
- Resolves green frame at beginning of some Sony F55 XAVC footage
- Better support for Sony A7S metadata and timecode
- Support for Float audio and mp4a audio
- Better handling of invalid GPS strings in metadata
- Resolves issues with drop frame timecode
- Fix selection of multiple items using the shift key