ScopeBox 3.4.1 resolves minor issues and enhances the appearance of ScopeBox when running on Mac OS X Yosemite. If you haven’t tried ScopeBox yet, download the free trial today.
- Corrects issue with display of mV scale on waveform
- QuickTime movies now update scopes even when paused
- Better handling of Quartz Composer Plugins with 4:3 sources
- Better default values for ScopeLink during initial install
- Updated interface for Yosemite
- Improved stability when running many simultaneous records
- Miscellaneous fixes
This update is recommended for all users running Mac OS X 10.7 and later. As of ScopeBox 3.4.1, we will no longer be supporting Mac OS X 10.6 with new releases. However, if you’re running Mac OS X 10.6, you may continue to run 3.4.0 and we will continue to provide technical support for that release.