We released ClipWrap 2.4.6 today.
- Fixes issue which affected file creation/modification times
- Increases reliability of transcodes on machines with Perian codecs installed
- Enhances support for DNxHD 24p transcodes
- Increases stability in large conversion batches (100+ files)
- Fixes issue with PowerPC audio conversion
As many long-time Final Cut Pro users give Avid Media Composer a new look, we’ve gotten numerous inquiries about the best workflow for going from HDV or AVCHD to Avid. Because it’s a common question, we thought a blog post might help clear things up.
We’ve released ClipWrap 2.4.4 today with a number of improvements:
- Metadata parsing
- Automatic detection of Canon pF25 and pF30 formats
- Better support for DNxHD transcodes
- Improved support for PAL DV and DV-Anamorphic transcoding
- Better support for FCPX audio codecs
And much more…
Final Cut Pro X has been making huge waves in the Mac non-linear editing space for the last six months – some positive, some negative. As with any massive, ground up rethink of an application, there are bound to be issues. Luckily, we’ve got solutions!
Update, 1/31/2012: With the release of Final Cut Pro X 10.0.3, it appears this issue has been resolved, and these utilities are no longer necessary. If you’re still having trouble, please let us know.