ClipWrap 2.6.4 is an exciting update and is recommended for all users. This version adds the ability to assign a reel name to a batch of clips. This reel name will be passed to various NLEs (Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro 7, Final Cut Pro X) and will be prepended to the clip filenames. To enable this functionality, check the “Show Advanced Settings” box within the ClipWrap Preferences.
This version will also alert you if ClipWrap detects problematic QuickTime codecs installed on your Mac. For more information on this functionality, visit our Codec Support page.
A full list of changes is available below:
- Ability to set reel name
- ClipWrap now embeds metadata for Final Cut Pro X
- Support for PSF rewraps in Adobe Premiere Pro and Final Cut Pro X
- Add support for framerate conversion to command line interface
- Stability improvements for Mac Pros running 10.6.8
- Detect conflicting codecs on launch