We released EditReady 8 months ago and have been working quickly to add support for additional camera formats. Today we’re happy to announce the release of EditReady 1.2 with support for MPEG transport stream media. This update brings all the functionality of our industry leading ClipWrap application to EditReady. Not only can you transcode and rewrap AVCHD and HDV content now, but you get all the other features you’ve come to enjoy – previews, thumbnails, full metadata editing, and custom naming.
Full changes include:
- Support for MPEG transport stream content (AVCHD and HDV)
- Better handling for files that can’t be converted to DNxHD due to resolution limitations
- Audio sync fixes for some Panasonic MXF files
- Better support for spanned MXF files
- Much faster initial loading of clip thumbnails and metadata
- Fixes rare crash when disclosing clip info in thumbnail list
- Resolves an issue with menu appearance when Mac OS X is in “high contrast” mode
- Better support for Canon C100 mark II files
Like the prior releases, all this additional camera support is free to you as a current EditReady customer. You can update in app, or by downloading EditReady 1.2 today.
ClipWrap users can cross grade to EditReady and get all the same file and format support with added video preview, thumbnails, metadata editing and drastic speed increases for transcoding. ClipWrap users can check out out ClipWrap to EditReady upgrade page for more details.
We hope to continue and even increase the speed of updates to EditReady in the coming months. If you have requests for specific features or cameras to support, please get in touch at email@example.com. We appreciate your feedback.