As you can see, we’re picking up the pace on development and release. The newest release is ScopeBox 2.1.2. What’s new:
- Fixed bug introduced in 2.1 that caused crashing with some 24P HDV sources
- Added Vectorscope zoom for use with DSC color charts
- Fixed bug which would cause some records to never end
- Added contextual menu to move clips to trash from cliplist
- Fixed crash when recording clips with thumbnail view open
If you have 2.1 and are connected to the internet, it should auto update next time you launch. If you wish to manually d/l, you can do so here. Thanks again to everyone who reported bugs or feature requests. We hope to speed up the rate at which we release upgrades in the future.