We’re excited to announce that ScopeBox 3.1 is now available. This update adds a variety of new features and enhancements to existing features.
One of the most requested features in ScopeBox has been the ability to apply LUTs to sources. ScopeBox 3.1 adds support for 3dl and Cube (1d and 3d) LUTs. Now you can easily apply a Log to Linear conversion, colorspace transform, or visual style to your source.
ScopeBox 3.1 also includes a new “HML Balance” palette, an industry first. This palette allows you to monitor color tints within particular exposure regions of your source, making it ideal for color correcting shadows and highlights.
Also new is the Surround Audio Meter, providing an elegant look at audio channels within a surround layout.
In addition to these new features, ScopeBox 3.1 brings enhancements and improvements to nearly every aspect of the application. Existing users can download this free update by selecting “Check For Updates” under the ScopeBox menu. If you’re not an existing user, there’s never been a better time to try. Download the free trial now to see what all the excitement is about.
Changes since ScopeBox 3.0.2:
- Video sources now support 1d and 3d LUTs which affect both preview and scopes (not record)
- Luma setup add/remove has been removed in favor of LUTs
- Support for AJA R10K (10bit 4:4:4 RGB)
- Additional control over interface colors in preferences
- Per-palette graticule intensity
- Drag-and-drop hue guide on vectorscope
- Optimized preset duration records
- Audio Surround – shows audio levels in a surround mapping of your choice
- HML Balance – shows 3 vectorscope-like traces of your source, separated into Highs, Mids and Lows based on user defined IRE thresholds