Thanks so much for helping to make EditReady a success. We’ve had some great feedback from our users already, and are excited for where the application will go in the future.
Today we’re announcing EditReady 1.0.2, which addresses a few issues we’ve noticed since launch. The full change log is below. This update is recommended for all users.
If you haven’t had a chance to try EditReady yet, go ahead and download our free trial. EditReady is the fastest and easiest professional transcoding tool on the Mac.
- Cleaner metadata key list
- Better support for audio from Panasonic GH4
- Support for long (>2Gb) GoPro movies
- Better support for files created by Apple Compressor
- Allows saving of built-in presets
- Fixes audio sync drift effecting some movies downloaded from YouTube
- Adds ‘help’ display to command line interface
- Displays more helpful error when converting files unsupported by DNxHD
- Fixes audio glitch at the end of some Arri Alexa files
- Misc bug fixes / UI improvements