We just released v2.1 of ScopeBox as a free upgrade. It includes a swath of bug fixes and minor improvements, including:
- Movie sources now playback/ monitor all audio tracks unmixed
- Can now set preview volume on Movie sources
- Improved recorded m2t files compatibility with other apps (including ClipWrap)
- Fixed bug with overlays (zebras, etc) on some graphics cards
- Improved HDV format support
- Improved QuickTime recorder performance / sync
If you have 2.0 and are connected to the internet, it should auto update next time you launch. If you wish to manually d/l, you can do so here. Thanks again to everyone who reported bugs or feature requests. We hope to speed up the rate at which we release upgrades in the future.