Today we released ScopeBox 3.0.2. In addition to support for Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and the new retina Macbook Pro, we’ve rolled in some major performance increases and tweaks across the board. We’ve got many more exciting updates in the pipeline, so stay tuned!
If you’ve already got ScopeBox on your system, select “check for updates” under the ScopeBox menu. Or just download a fresh copy.
- Signed for Mac OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion)
- Retina graphics
- Substantial performance improvements
- Log scaling in RGB and Luma histograms
- Displays alerts in realtime, as they’re triggered
- Adds Avid marker format for alerts
- Grat text color can be set in preferences
- Configurable peak hold
- Miscellaneous fixes to save/recall of layouts
- Relocates test pattern menu
- Support for PAL RP188 on BlackMagic cards
- Cleaner source deck controls