We just posted a new release, EditReady 2.0.3, which improves playback performance and resolves a handful of issues. It is recommended for all users. A full changelog is available below.
- fixes bug that improperly rescaled data ranged h264 on transcode
- fixes bug which dropped audio channels during aac stereo mixdown
- fixes memory leak which could hang computer playing 4k60p video
- fixes hang on launch when computer has bad network connection
- overlay now renders dates with same formatting as metadata editor
- fixes bug which could cause pausing one batch to pause batches in other windows as well
- improves support for Avid AMA with DNxHR QuickTime files
- better handling of files with missing or invalid colorspaces
- better support for reading Avid metadata
- generally improved stability
The update is available via in app auto-update, or by download from our trial page.