EditReady 2.1.2 provides a number of fixes and enhancements. The full change list is below.
We’ve done a major rewrite of our colorspace handling. You should see better fallbacks for non-traditional colorspace combinations (such as DSLRs shooting rec709 with 601 primaries), and newer wide color and HDR formats. If you are mid production, you may want to confirm that newly transcoded footage matches footage from prior releases of ER before moving to this release.
As always, you can update in app, or grab a new copy from the trial page.
- Adds support for Panasonic EVA1
- Improves H264 compatibility with Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Catalyst and Pro Tools
- Fixes problem where some clips would lose superblacks and superwhites on resizes and overlays
- Passthrough and transcodes always maintain source colorspace
- Fixes possible color shifts going to or from DNX codecs
- Enhanced support for the Panasonic GH5
- Maintains 10bit precision through HEVC decode
- Resolves miscellaneous ui bugs
- Fixes crashes in file submission
- Fixes crashes in saved preset window
- Prevents sleep when transcoding from command line (same as from UI)
- Adds menu shortcuts for convert all and convert flagged