We’ve just released ScopeBox 3.0.1. This release contains a variety of minor bugfixes and enhancements and is encouraged for all ScopeBox users. As always, please let us know if you run into any issues with this release.
Also, as a reminder, if you’ll be at NAB 2012, please come say hello! We’re in booth SL14010.
Changes in ScopeBox 3.0.1:
- better 10bit RGB support
- added new keyboard shortcut to reset envelope peaks
- added spacebar keyboard shortcut to pause/play controllable sources
- added ProRes 4:4:4:4 to transcode options
- sidebar scroller sized properly for mouse/trackpad auto-detect in lion
- interlaced video properly tagged in records
- fixes recall of layouts with TC palette (will need to resave layouts)
- fixes PPC layout recall
- fixes misc crashes with DV/DVCPro/DVCProHD and HDV devices
- fixes latency with BlackMagic cards on PPC (by default audio will not work, see sidebar for details)
- fixes pixel aspect of SD video records
- cosmetic fixes to some sidebar controls
- some PPC performance optimizations (more to come)
Available via in app auto update or our trial page.