We released EditReady 2.0.2 today, a free update for existing EditReady 2 customers. EditReady 2.0.2 makes it easier to use metadata in video overlays, and adds a number of enhancements and fixes. A full list of changes is below.
- fixes crashes on opatom writing with bad source media
- fixed frame ordering on retimed rewraps
- fixes sync issues with filmic aac audio
- add toolbar item to quickly add metadata text item to overlay
- adds centering guides to overlay editor
- adds keyboard positioning in overlay editor
- adds layer ordering contextual menu to overlay editor
- adds undo handling to overlay editor
- bolsters security of app by sandboxing all encode / decode code
The update is available via in-app autoupdate, or by downloading here.